Monday 2 March 2015

Digipak Template

This is the template I shall be using to create my Digipak. It is a standard 4-panel Digipak, which consists of a front, back and two middle panels. I will now work on trying to find the right images that will suit my Digipak. Me and my group will have to do a photo shoot for our Digipaks, and I will have to research font for my Digipak. I plan to have an image of the band on the front, accompanied by the band's name and album title. In the middle, I plan to have further images of the band, or images related to the band. On the back, I shall produce a track list and create a record label, using Photoshop. The band's name and album title will be repeated down the spine, with credits on the back. On the disc itself, I plan for the band's name to dominate the disc. The colour will probably be dark, and the copyright details will feature around the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment