Thursday 26 March 2015

Digipak update 3

I have completed my back cover, and it looks like this:
I have chosen colour that match both my website and our music video. Their is a sepia look that features in our super-8 look in our music video. Also, there is a red layer over the top of the image, which matches my website. I have used the same font colour and style as the front cover, as for continuity. The barcode, record label and Copyright details are all conventions for all album back covers. My inspiration for the image came from the Strokes' album 'Is This It' where the back cover is a picture of the band walking towards the camera.
 Their back cover is in black and white, which helps reference the genre. However, I see that my choice of colour references the: genre, music video and band's logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment