Thursday 19 March 2015

Font

The final font I chose was:
I chose this font because I saw it as a mixture of different rock band fonts. I saw that it had the ink-like look that Royal Blood have. The text is also a bit rough round that helps convey the genre, this is also supported by the use of capital letters that also indicate the rock genre.
The font also represents the Arctic Monkeys logo, as again it is all in capital letters, but this time the font is more playful. This is represented in my font as the letters are bold and have almost a youthful, handwritten look. The Arctic Monkeys logo has waves running through the font to make it stand out, representing the band's image. My font stands out on its boldness and roughness. Thus, my font is based on both these two fonts: the ink-like approach and caps by Royal Blood, and the playfulness and boldness of the Arctic Monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment